Check out our Red Nose Day film here!
Changes to the Local Authority Code of Conduct for Issuing Penalty Notices
The Local Authority has produced a revised policy on issuing Penalty Notices for unauthorised absence. A summary of these changes can be found here.
The full Code of Conduct can be found here.
Keeping children safe online
As access to the internet and social media becomes ever easier it is important that parents are equipped to keep their children safe on line. This link to the THINKUKNOW website has useful information for parents.
Follow this link to some online ideas for parents to help you talk to your children about staying safe when they are out and about.
Free School Meals
Please can we encourage parents to make applications for Free School Meals.
If you think you may be eligible for Free School Meals even if your child is in receipt of the Universal Free School Meal (see below), please can we ask you to use the online application process at www.staffordshire.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals which will give an instant yes or no answer.
This is very important for the school as this will create extra funds which can be used on resources for the children.
Universal Free School Meals
Did you know that if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 they are entitled to a free school meal every day?
Our cook, Mrs Hart and her team prepare delicious, healthy lunches, cooked fresh everyday in our on-site kitchen.
For more details about menus visit the school lunches page on this website: >about the school>school lunches
Please contact the school office if you require more information.
Read the Express and Star article about our GOOD Ofsted report here
Latest School Event Calendar Events
- Celebration of Achievement Y2,3 &4 Invited Parents Only01Apr2015
09:00 am - 10:30 am @ St Peter's Primary School Hall
Y2,3&4 Celebration of Achievement for invited Parents only
- Celebration of Achievement Y5&6 Invited Parents Only02Apr2015
09:00 am - 10:00 am @ St Peter's Primary School Hall
Y5&6 Celebration of Achievement for invited Parents only
- Easter Holiday03Apr2015
- Easter Holiday04Apr2015
- Easter Holiday05Apr2015
- Easter Holiday06Apr2015
- Easter Holiday07Apr2015
- Easter Holiday08Apr2015
- Easter Holiday09Apr2015
- Easter Holiday10Apr2015
The children were taught to sign 'Sing a Rainbow, raising funds for The South Staffs Deaf Children's Society'.
You can view the video we recorded of the children signing 'Over the Rainbow' under the 'Gallery' tab.
Cannock Freedom March
Follow us on Twitter
- StPeters_tweets: Well done to year 4-two super performances of their Easter assembly at St Peter's church today! Your singing was particularly lovely.
- StPeters_tweets: Thank you Mr Stevens, Miss Ryndycz & Mrs Marsh for looking after the children in Paris, and helping everyone to have a wonderful time #stars
- StPeters_tweets: Well done to the Paris boys and girls who have been wonderful all week and a credit to themselves, their families and our school #stars
- StPeters_tweets: #paris2015 we're leaving Tamworth now so expect to be on Wood Lane by 8.15 #soexcited #seeyousoon
- StPeters_tweets: We've finished our tea at Oxford Services and are continuing our journey home. If all goes well, we should be there at 8pm. #seeyousoon